ReadyOp™, provided to NH-ISAC and the nation’s health sector follows the National Incident Management System (NIMS) framework for response supporting a single and unified command and control emergency and incident communications structure.
The National Healthcare & Public Health Cybersecurity Incident Command System (ICS) represents a standardized, on-scene, all-hazards incident management approach that:
- Allows for the integration of facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and communications operating within a common organizational structure
- Enables a coordinated response among the public and private sector
- Establishes common processes for planning and managing resources
- Provides flexibility for incidents of any type, scope, and complexity
- Adopts an integrated organizational structure to match the complexities and demands of single or multiple incidents
- Structures and stores operational and emergency response plans, procedures and protocols.
- Develops, posts and maintains a roster of individuals and organizations with contact information, their planned roles and tasks.
- Communicates instantly with any individual or group of individuals by cell phone, push-to-talk, chat, video, radio, text message, or electronic mail from inside ReadyOp.
- Communicates via multiple radio systems including simultaneous communications as needed.
- Initiates multiple conferencing sessions instantly and simply with any group, selected ad hoc or organized into sub-groups including persons from multiple agencies.
- Maintains an efficient, searchable listing of valuable assets, their location and contact person.
- Builds a visual database or organizational teams including contact information, roles and responsibilities for each team members. Adjusts the teams and team assignments on the fly as members arrive or depart a scene.
- Immediately and easily shares information such as photographs, videos, tasking updates, etc. with team members at any location via secure interface.
- Plans, organizes and conducts training exercises from multiple locations and multiple organizations.